2017-2018 Activity Fees Payments are due OCTOBER!
Our Annual Activity Fees go toward purchasing essential items such as:
- Student workbooks
- Consumable classroom supplies
- Software licensing for technology programs
- Buses and tickets for field trips
- Elementary specials program materials
- Middle School electives
- Educational guests
- Community school supplies (copy paper, tissues, paper towels, disinfectant wipes, etc.)
2017-2018 1-8th Grade Annual Activity Fees
Elementary School Activity Fees
Middle School Activity Fees
What form of payments do we accept?
- Payments are accepted online at RevTrak via credit card, by cash or check payable to "Flagstaff Academy."
- Check payments are accepted at the school or can be mailed to: Flagstaff Academy, 2040 Miller Drive, Longmont, CO 80501 Attention: Business Office
- Families eligible for Reduced/Free Lunch are eligible for reduced or free student activity fees.To apply, for free/reduced lunch go to: http://www.schoolnutritionandfitness.com/.
- Instructions on using our Online Payment System
ALL ANNUAL ACTIVITY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.