Flagstaff Academy Preschool
Flagstaff Academy offers a high-quality full- and part-time preschool program for ages 3-5 years old. The fee-based program, founded in 2009, incorporates the Core Knowledge Preschool Sequence Curriculum and Early Learning Developmental Guidelines. Children in the preschool program develop both socially and academically, meet new friends, and discover that learning is fun through play-based activities.
2022-2023 Preschool Programs and Tuition
The Flagstaff Academy preschool program offers specialized instruction in music, Spanish, nutrition, and horticulture via our unique outdoor greenhouse classroom. All staff hold a bachelor's degree and are Early Childhood Education qualified teachers. The main focus of our preschool is to teach students how to problem solve, resolve conflict, and use discussions on feelings and emotions to help them become effective communicators.
What sets Flagstaff Academy preschool apart from other area preschools?
- Priority entrance into Flagstaff kindergarten
- Balance of play-based and academic activities
- Multicultural and family-oriented
- Music, Spanish and nutrition integrated into weekly curriculum
- ELL students are welcome
- Curriculum includes outdoor greenhouse classroom, and library media center (LMC) visits