Health Clerk Office » PE/Recess Medical Restriction

PE/Recess Medical Restriction

Sometimes it is necessary for a student to refrain from activity due to illness or injury. If a student has a medical concern that restricts their physical activity (PE or recess), please discuss it with the health clerk. The health clerk will get the information to the necessary staff members. 
Please submit the physician's restriction notice to the health clerk
by email or fax (303) 651-7922 ATTN: Health Clerk.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Health Clerk by phone (303) 651-7900 ext. 211 or email.