- What does filling out a 2020-2021 Online Application at Flagstaff Academy do? Filling out an ONLINE APPLICATION informs us that you want to enroll your child at Flagstaff Academy. Offer lists are created with this information and are first-come, first-served by preference category until January 31, 2020. Sunday, December 1, 2019 (7:00 AM MST) to January 31, 2020 is the only time that preferences are considered in the enrollment process. All Enrollment Applications received after January 31 will be strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Are prospective families required to come to an onsite Enrollment Kickoff? For the 2020-2021 school year, we are continuing an ONLINE APPLICATION ONLY, which is now live as of 7:00 AM (MST), Sunday, December 1, 2019. If you need assistance, or have limited access to a computer, our staff is available to help you with the application on Monday, December 2, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. at our school.
- We’ve been told that it can be hard to get into Flagstaff Academy? Is this the case? We’ve enjoyed a vibrant enrollment process throughout Flagstaff’s history; however, we always have room for and welcome families who want to experience the Dragon educational culture. Also, for the 2020-2021 Online Application Process, we will be making offers on an immediate basis and continuing as we have openings in next year’s classes.
- Are there Enrollment Priorities or Preferences? Online Application lists are sorted by category and time/date stamp. Priority preference will be granted as follows and in the following order of preference:
- Students presently attending Flagstaff Academy (K-8). Please note that separate “Intent to Return” forms will be sent out to all current Flagstaff families as of Sunday, December 1, 2019.
- Siblings of students already enrolled at Flagstaff Academy
- Children of Founding Families
- Children of full and part-time staff members
- Students presently enrolled in Flagstaff Academy Preschool (for those applying for Kindergarten only)
- Students residing in the St. Vrain Valley School District
- All other students
- When will I find out if I have an offer? Offers will start to be sent out in December 2019, and will continue all the way through 3:00 p.m., October 1, 2020. Please note that not receiving an offer in December isn’t an indication that you will not receive an offer later.
- How can I find out how high on the offer list I am? You may contact Sheila Strukel, our Registrar, at any time throughout the process at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is always movement on the list, as things change with families who fill out the Online Application.
Thank you for your interest in Flagstaff Academy!
We look forward to you joining our Dragon Family!