2019-2020 Student Activity Fees Payments are NOW DUE!
Our Annual Student Activity Fees go toward purchasing essential items such as:
- Student workbooks
- Consumable classroom supplies
- Software licensing for technology programs
- Buses and tickets for field trips
- Elementary specials program materials
- Middle School electives/essentials
- Educational guests
- School supplies (copy paper, tissues, paper towels, disinfectant wipes, etc.)
2019-2020 K-8th Grade Annual Student Activity Fees
Elementary School Activity Fees
Middle School Activity Fees
What form of payments do we accept?
- Payments are accepted online at RevTrak via credit card, by cash or check payable to "Flagstaff Academy."
- Check payments are accepted at the school or can be mailed to: Flagstaff Academy, 2040 Miller Drive, Longmont, CO 80501 Attention: Business Office
- Families eligible for Reduced/Free Lunch are eligible for reduced or free Student Activity Fees.To apply, for free/reduced lunch go to: http://www.schoolnutritionandfitness.com/.
ALL ANNUAL STUDENT ACTIVITY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.