Driveline Times and Maps
Morning Driveline Schedule
- Middle School Driveline: 7:45-7:55 a.m.
- Middle School Class Start Time: 8:00 a.m.
- Elementary Driveline (including full day and AM Kindergarten): 7:55-8:10 a.m.
- Elementary Class Start Time: 8:15 a.m.
- AM/Full Day Preschool Driveline: 8:20 a.m.
- AM Preschool Class Start Time: 8:30 a.m.
- PM Preschool Driveline: 12:10 p.m.
- PM Preschool Class Start Time: 12:20 p.m.
Afternoon Driveline Schedule
Rideshare: Only cars with designated Rideshare sticker allowed in lot prior to 3:25.
- 3:25 - approximately 3:35
Regular Driveline (remaining K-8 Students)
- First Wave: 3:35 - 3:45 p.m.
- Second Wave: 3:45 - 3:55 p.m.
- Morning Preschool Release: 11:30 p.m.
- Afternoon and Full Day Preschool Release: 3:15 p.m.
Families of walkers may park on Miller Drive or directly across the street in the Front Range Parking Lot. Please do not park in front of any driveways or any neighboring business lots other than Front Range.
Late Start Driveline Schedule
- Middle School Driveline: 10:30 - 10:40 a.m.
- Middle School Class Start Time: 10:45 a.m.
- Elementary Driveline: 10:45 - 10:55 a.m.
- Elementary Class Start Time: 11:00 a.m.
If you have siblings in multiple elementary grades, drop your children off at the door designated for the youngest student.
Late Start vs. Delayed Start
|LATE START||DELAYED START (2 HOURS)|
Driveline Start Time
Driveline Start Time
Late Pick Up Fees
Flagstaff Academy students must be picked up before the school closes at the end of each school day. School closes 30 minutes after classes end.
After 30 minutes, parents will be charged a fee of $5.00 at the 5th minute after the school closes, and $1.00 for each minute thereafter for late arrivals. Fees will be applied to the student's Infinite Campus account.
The Dragon Flight after school child care program is available for students who cannot be picked up during regularly scheduled school hours. Families must complete the online registration process prior to students attending drop-in care. For families needing financial assistance, Dragon Flight participates in the Colorado Childcare Assistance Program (CCAP).
In the event of an emergency, please contact the school as soon as possible at 303-651-7900 so arrangements can be made for your student(s).