Kindergarten tuition is required for all full-day Kindergarten students, in addition to the annual Student Activity Fees. Monthly payments are due the first of each month, September through May.
2018-2019 Full-day Tuition and Fees:
- $175 Deposit toward tuition due upon enrollment
- $240 Annual Student Activity Fee
Upon enrollment, a $175 deposit toward tuition is due and payable immediately. In addition, the non-refundable annual Student Activity Fee of $240 is due and payable immediately, for a total of $415.
The balance of $2,925 will be paid in nine monthly payments of $325 each on the 1st day of the month, September through May.
Families qualifying for free or reduced lunch may receive discount or waiver of Student Activity Fees.To apply, for free/reduced lunch go to: http://www.schoolnutritionandfitness.com/. Kindergarten Enrichment tuition is not subject to discount or waiver, regardless of free or reduced lunch qualification.
Half-day kindergarten students are only responsible for the annual Student Activity Fees.
- Payments are accepted online at RevTrak via credit card, by cash or check payable to "Flagstaff Academy."
- Flagstaff Academy does not have a recurring payment option. Please contact your financial institution if you would like to set up recurring payments.
- Check payments are accepted at the school or can be mailed to: Flagstaff Academy, 2040 Miller Drive, Longmont, CO 80501 Attention: Business Office.
- Families eligible for Reduced/Free Lunch are eligible for reduced or free student activity fees.To apply, for free/reduced lunch go to: http://www.schoolnutritionandfitness.com/.
- To pay online click on the following link: