About Our Enrollment Process
- 2019-2020 Enrollment Applications will be online only as of Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 7:00 AM (MST).
- New families, and parents of students entering preschool or Kindergarten must submit an Enrollment Form in order to enroll a student in our school. Our Enrollment Form is used to inform us that you want your child(ren) to attend our school. Waitlists are created based on a first-come, first-served policy.
- Flagstaff Academy requests that you also attend an Open House or tour as part of the enrollment process. Please join us on for a Daytime Tour, which occur twice a month. Check here for the dates and to RSVP.
2018-2019 Tuition and Fees
- Flagstaff Academy is a St. Vrain Valley School District Public Charter School. There is no tuition for our First through Eighth grade programs, or half-day Kindergarten.
- There is tuition for Kindergarten (full-day) and Preschool only.
- Full-day Kindergarten Tuition for 2018-2019:
- $3,100 per year, which includes $175 enrollment fee. (Monthly payments are available).
- Preschool Tuition for 2019-2020:
- PK2 2-Day Morning Program - $2250 ($225/month)
- PK3 3-Day Morning Program - $2750 Annual ($275/month)
- PK4 4-Day Afternoon Program - $3250 annual ($325/month)
- There is a non-refundable preschool registration fee of $100, in addition to the first month's tuition, which is due at time of preschool registration.
- Elementary and Middle School families are expected to pay annual, non-refundable Student Activity Fees, which cover a majority of the costs of field trip buses and entrance fees, special educational guests at Flagstaff Academy, supplies such as workbooks, science and art materials, software licensing, etc.
- Elementary Student Activity Fees are $240
- Middle School student activity fees are $285
- Reduced and Free-Lunch eligible families are eligible for reduced Student Activity Fees, and all families are eligible for a payment plan