Full day Remote Learning Support for Q2 will run Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. The cost is $25/student per day with a two day minimum. Dragon Flight is also offering AM and PM care which requires a separate registration.
Stuents will be grouped in small cohorts. Should we not receive enough interest, we will be forced to cancel Remote Learning Support.
Please read our Remote Learning Support Protocols and Procedures letter to know what steps are being taken to ensure the health and safety of children and staff.
HoursAM Care: 7:00am-8:00amPM Care: 3:30pm-6:00pmRemote Learning Care Drop-Off: 7:55-8:10Remote Learning Care Pick-Up: 3:15pm-3:30pmThere is a $1 per minute fee applied to the account after 3:30pm
- If you arrive late, please keep your student/s in the car and text the Dragon Flight
phone (720-442-6023). We will come out to pick your student/s up as soon as possible. It may take a while for staff to be available, so please do your best to arrive on time.
- If a student needs to be picked up early, please stay in the car and text the
Dragon Flight phone. We will bring your student out to you. If you know in
advance, please make advanced plans with the Dragon Flight Director.
- Kindergarten students may attend all day during the half days of school. This is a
- If your student/s is riding the bus to and from Care, please send me an email
giving them permissions to sign themselves in/out. Please also include the time
that we should expect them and the time that they should be released.
Morning CheckEvery morning, you will need to complete the COVID-19 Daily Screening Form by 7:30 each morning on the days that your student/s will attend. If your student/s is not feeling well, please keep them home. Please refer to Can I go to School Today if you have any questions about sending them or not.
- Each student will have a desk and a basket to safely keep their belongings in.
- All students must have two snacks and a lunch each day. (Hot lunch will not be
offered at this time). If your child comes without a lunch, they will be served a
Lunchable, and $10 will be charged to your account.
- Each student will need to bring a clean water bottle to school every day. We will
not have access to water fountains.
- Students have to wear masks while in the building. Please send your student/s to
school with a clean mask on and an extra in their bag.
- Everyone will be on a device in their “classroom” working with their teacher. To
be successful, every student must have a pair of clean headphones every day.
- Please send your student with everything that they need to be successful in
school. We will not have community supplies. We also request that they have
crayons, markers, colored pencils, pencils and paper that they can use during
non-class times. Feel free to send some Thinking Putty or Finger Fidgets for your
student to use at their desk.
- Chromebooks will be provided. Please keep your Chromebook at home.
- If anyone has some fun prizes, we will gladly accept donations.
Students will be following their school schedule throughout the day. Staff will do their
best to assist the students with their online studies and work/homework. Please
remember that this is a care program, and we are working with a group of students
who are in different classroom with different teachers and activities. We will do our
best to send your student/s home with all work complete.
Billing is sent out once a month via email. Your first invoice will be sent out the end of
October for both October and November. Invoices are due by the 10th of each month
and late on the 11th.
Cohorts will be in their own classrooms during the day. Class may be held in the classroom or outside. There will be recess time and movement breaks. We are also working on a weekly trip to the Greenhouse.
Boulder County Public Health Director:John Douglas, Executive Directorjmdouglas@tchd.org720-200-1535